Who Are We?
Trillium Mutual is committed to supporting a vibrant and sustainable economy in rural Ontario. Our
company has a long and respected tradition of financially supporting community programs. We are
currently looking for a forward thinking individual to join our dynamic ROOTS Council.
ROOTS (Recognizing Our Opportunity to Support) Council is responsible for reviewing applications and
selecting community programs to receive funding for various capital projects and facility/equipment
upgrades in the areas of Healthcare, Recreation & Wellness, Emergency Response, Agriculture, and
What Will You Be Doing?
- Work in collaboration with ROOTS Council members to ensure the successful administration
of the ROOTS Community Fund.
- Participate in quarterly meetings to review applications.
- Make recommendations and suggestions for funding support upon consideration of the
- ROOTS Council will commit to allocate the annual budget each year, subject to sufficient
requests that meet the criteria and overall objective of the program.
- Promotion of the ROOTS Council and Trillium’s Community Support initiatives.
- Members of the Council will from time to time participate in photo opportunities and media
coverage to effectively message the organization, its core values and commitment to funding