All payments are subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This payment will be reviewed and your account will be credited within two regular business days following the receipt of this payment.
- Premium Notice: Your premium is due on or before the effective date. If payment is not received on the effective date of the policy, a notice will be sent advising of the late payment and potential policy cancellation.
- If your policy was cancelled for Non-Payment of premium and your payment is being made after the cancellation date, such payment may not reinstate your coverage.
- Cancellation payments not received, any amounts owing will be sent to a collection agency.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
- Trillium Mutual Insurance will issue a refund cheque for any over-payment
- Should you find any errors related to your billing, or have questions regarding your invoice, please contact your broker at the number listed on your policy.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
- You must contact your broker to make any policy changes and/or cancellations.